Welcome to Benjamin Adlard Primary School
Our school is a thriving and happy school. We are committed to creating a haven in which children flourish.
We aim to prepare children for their future by achieving a high level of academic success underpinned by a love of learning and a love of life! We believe children should grow to become confident individuals, successful learners and responsible citizens.
To find out more about our wonderful school click here to watch a short film.
We cater for children between the ages of 3-11. Our Nursery class is suitable for children in the year before they begin Reception. For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also keep up to date by following us on twitter @Benjamin_Adlard
Mr S Coy (Head of School)
Mrs M Bretherton (Executive Headteacher)
Ofsted have recently completed a monitoring visit at our school. To read the full report visit the Ofsted website here: http://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/ELS/138063
School Performance 2015
We are very pleased to announce the provisional SAT (Standarised Assessment Tasks) results for the year 2015. A huge congratulations to the pupils who have worked so hard and the teachers who have helped them on their way!
Key stage 2 (KS2) results 2015
There were 21 pupils in this cohort.
- 90% of our pupils achieved level 4 or above in Reading, 14% achieved a level 5
- 71% of our pupils achieved level 4 or above in Writing, 33% achieved a level 5
- 86% of pupils achieved level 4 or above in Maths, 24% achieved a level 5
- 62% of pupils achieved level 4 or above in Grammar, punctuation and spelling, 33% achieved a level 5.
- 67% of pupils achieved level 4 or above in Reading, Writing and Maths.
- In Reading, 95% of pupils made 2 Levels progress and 52% made 3 Levels progress
- In Writing 90% of pupil made 2 Levels progress and 33% made 3 Levels progress
- In Maths 95% of pupils made 2 Levels progress and 26% made 3 Levels progress
To compare these results to the National data, and the schools previous performance please visit the Ofsted data dashboard here: http://dashboard.ofsted.gov.uk/dash.php?urn=138063 or the National League Tables here http://www.education.gov.uk/schools/performance/index.html
Our Partnership of Schools
Benjamin Adlard Primary School works in close partnership with Mount Street Academy and Lincoln Carlton Academy. The three schools are part of CfBT Schools Trust and are proud to be working together to inspire learners to achieve personal and academic excellence. The school is also a member of the Kyra Teaching School Alliance.